• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable upper and lower arms

sallys xj

NAXJA Forum User
Like title says in a week or so should have these off as im upgrading to RK LA's. So the arms are Rough country X-flex arms and are adjustable both lowers and uppers. Need bushings..

from the website:

our NEW X-Flex control arms:
  • •Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
  • • Massive flex joints with 2.5" diameter body and huge 1.25" threads
  • • Adjustable from stock to 6" of lift
  • • All joints are fully rebuildable
  • • Fully greasable
  • • Adjustable retainer ring
  • • Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
  • • Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
  • • Lower control arms are made of Heavy Duty tubing
They are $180 as an upgrade would like $100 OBO.

Top one is the upper bottom is the lower

attachment.php

INterested, will they work on the back of a ZJ. I have a lift on it and need to move my rear axle back. If you are positive they will i will take them!

Im not sure if they would work.

I checked RC website and i know for the WJ there are bends in there arms so i know these wounldnt work but on a ZJ the arms are straight. The only real diffrence i see is the bushings. There are no uppers for the rear right? If you wanted to you can check Rough Countrys website and make the decision off of that info. But dont want to say yes or no as i dont know for 100% you know.

Flex joints are good. I have had these on for maybe 8-9 months and my rig is not my DD so it only got driven when i went wheeling. I ran some trails in JV, and some here in Az. but nothing over 3.5 trail.

In fact i may have a set of bushing (new in box still) i could throw in if i can find them.

I dont mind shipping but however much the box cost and shipping(depending on how you want) you would be paying for it.

These are not off my jeep yet but expect them off real soon.

If you're interested in separating them, id be interested the uppers. Put me in line!

Should have put this in here sooner as i wasnt expecting this much intrest in these.
Sell total of four (4) arms two (2) uppers and two (2) lowers. The will work on the front of a TJ. The lowers look like they will work on a ZJ.
I may have a NEW set of bushing lying around i can throw in if i can find them in the garage.
HOWEVER these are still on my JEEP. Im working with AZXJ and Andrew on when i can pick up the RK LA and have them installed. Im hoping by mid july at the latest. Im currently in Texas and should be home sat thus prompting me getting the LA on sunday if i can swing it AZXJ then work with Andrew on parts and install. So with that said if your still intrested let me know and ill put you in line. As of now no one has said ILL TAKE THEM. Sorry if i led anyone thinking the were avl now.

Got one person in line for them as of now on another fourm (virtualjeepclub) if he backs out your the next one in line ill keep both of you posted on updates.

Any word on these?

if you put your LA on let me know, interested in them

Hoping to have them on by the end of the month. got the arms, working on the brackets and hiems. will let everyone know once they are off, promise.

Sorry i kinda forgot about this thread...Still have them they are off the jeep but pending sale on another board. If they back out will let you know.

Back