• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beard seats and Corbeau 4pt harness

sallys xj

NAXJA Forum User
Beard seats (two) - I’m the 2nd owner of these they are grey cloth with grey vinyl on the back. Full suspension seat with sliders (one is missing the lever though but could be fabbed up) there are some stains and claw marks (1st owners cat thought it was a scratching post) I have no runs in these seats. I bought them and dropped them off at LETZROLL to have them mounted to my cage. They are decent for the price for both and if your stock seats are gone. Reason for selling is I need a suspension seat to accommodate 5pt harness. Just trying to get what I paid back to buy the correct seats.
Seats $350 for both OBO

Corbeau 4pt (two) - Never used! I bought these brand new from 4wheelparts and had LETZROLL mount them to my cage but I now need 5pts instead. SO these are in PERFECT condition. They are black 4pt harness with 2" straps and will include the 2" strap shoulder pads as well. The 4pts are $78.99 new each, the shoulder pads are $14.99 each.​

4pt harness and shoulder pads $175 OBO

Seats are like these minus the head rest slot and submarine slot. It dose have the lap slots and like i said some stains and cat scratches. seats pictured are not the ones im selling just an example. I dont have any pictures of them on my laptop.​

attachment.php

4pts and pads look just like these.​

attachment.php

attachment.php

Will do once im back from texas and pick my jeep up. Ill be home fri or sat and should have my jeep on sunday so look for pictures the end of the weekend.

Ok here are some photos.

attachment.php

^ in this photo if you see the passenger side you will see the scratch marks from the first owbers cat along with some stains on the passenger side head rest. overall decent shape and still comfortable.

attachment.php

^ in this photo you can see some dirt transfer from the first owner as these were in his yota so it rested against the cab. Also you can see the cat scrathes on the passenger side back..

attachment.php

^ in this photo you can see the 4pts and pads for them and they are new..

Asking same price for the 4pts. but now 300 for the seats as im keeping the sliders.

$475 and i will meet you half way as your in Tucson. The Harness are new. seats are used but still have plenty of life and are comfortable.

Tobiwon- $300 for the seats ( no sliders) and will work out a meeting location halfway as your in Tucson and im in Surprise. If it works call or text my cell at
nine 5 one 7 four 1 two 1 four 9.

OK seats are not for sale at this time however the 4pts with pads are..the lap belts are cage or floor bolted while the shouldar starps are a wrap around.

175 OBO need/want them gone as my 5pts are on the way...make an offer

Back