• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone running 33x10.5 on stock rims?

HandBuiltXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running 33x10.5 on stock 15x7 rims? I would like to borrow 1 or 2 to test fit for clearance issues if possible. I am looking at going up in lift and tire size but would like to be certain of fit and clearance.

thank you in advance
John

a buddy of mine used to run the steel wagon wheel style oem wheels with 33x10.5's. the lower control arm rub is dealable, adjust steering stops or dont turn so sharply.... but they do rub in the inner fenderwall in the back. It wasnt a terrible rub, and was on a smooth surface, so it really didnt chunk tires.

the important question is, what backspacing are the wheels, thats the important part.

I am running the BFG KM2's on stock aluminum honeycomb wheels. Works really well but there is some rubbing on the lower control arms at full lock.

sweet, so what i am gathering from you all is that the 33x10.5 will tuck just as nicely as teh 31x10.5 as long as i use the same rime i already am. And the obvious increased diameter will put them closer to my lca. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond with your experiences.

Back