• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone ever heard of jeeptubes.com?

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
I have been looking into tube doors and tube fenders and they sell the material all you do is weld it up.Has anyone bought there products?What do you all think?

cool option for those without access to a tube bender.... but it would kinda suck having to work around their designs.... and the shipping times... and the logistics of waiting for a... whatever... i dont have the patience. same goes for shock tabs. 10 minutes of labor... or... 2-4 days at best shipping time? no way.

Look around in mod tech. A lot of your questions could be answered there. There's been a few who've brought this company up. Neat idea. I don't have access to a bender, or skill to bend two tubes to look the same.

ok,lets revisit this.I am ready to order the front and rear tubes and the fender re inforcement fenders or skins as they call them.I dont understand why more people have gone this route using steel rather than bushwacker plastic flares?Am I missing something?I know I still have to buy the sheel metal and weld it on the tubes to fill them in but is that all?

I believe so. I have been looking into getting a set myself. I hate my bushwackers. i would way rather have these, they look better in my opinion and they have to be way stronger. i would say do it.

The reason why you don't see many people using this stuff is because they haven't had those tube fenders on their site for very long. I just saw them for the first time maybe 2 months ago? Plus they don't advertise, at least not on any forums I'm on, so nobody has actually put the word out that this stuff exists.

I might be going in that direction relatively soon. I already have JCR rear quarter armor, but that front fender plating looks pretty cool. I'd probably just get a local guy to bend me up a tube for the flare part since I'd want to go from rocker to bumper instead of welding the tube straight to the fender.

Back