• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

grand cherokee to regular cherokee plow

outracing

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody knew if the frame of a grand cherokee was the same as my regular cherokee? I have a 99 cherokee That I wish to put a snow plow on. There are plenty for sale for the grand cherokee, however, the regular xj not so much. Any and all information is greatly appreciated.

The Grand Cherokee isnt even close to an XJ frame.

I've seen plenty of XJ's with plows but NEVER a ZJ/WJ/WK. My guess is if you want a Grand with a plow, start fabricating, maybe mounts where made but I've never seen one.

I live near the WI/MI border. You do not see newer Grands with a plow due to the advanced air bag setups. This is according to the plow manufacturers. XJ plows that were made are a Western suburbanite, Meyers, and sno-way. Boss mounts from an S-10 are fairly easy to modify for that series. I've never seen a Fisher brand plow on a XJ.

Back