• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal fest teaser vid

(suspense music) "some guy in a white jeep who thinks he's cool but i forgot his name" lol.... great trailer, cant wait to see the whole thing!

I can't wait for a *private* screening :shiver:

Juilo, That was great! Now let's see the full version.

Stop the tease. :eyes:

:)

Wow, I made top billing in the credits. My mama always said I would be a star one day. :D

That's cool. Now go finish your jeep.

It is pretty much done and has been driven. Stupid stuff like paint, mounting tires on new wheels, and putting rock sliders back on are all that he has left to do.

"some guy in a white jeep who thinks he's cool but i forgot his name" would be Qwentin (CherokeeNewbie) I believe... he was on my bunny/beginner/scenic run at GoatFest 2009 with 31s stuffed under his unlifted XJ.

Verrrrrry nicely done, Julio!! :worship:

But I'm a little confused... Cracker said you're not a tease, that you happily put out, or let him put it in, or something...?

So put out!!!

It is pretty much done and has been driven. Stupid stuff like paint, mounting tires on new wheels, and putting rock sliders back on are all that he has left to do.

Already getting rid of the 35s? Are the broken in yet?

Already getting rid of the 35s? Are the broken in yet?

No. He is staying on his MTR/Kevlar 35s. We test drove it on my 37s as I had a bolt pattern that fit available.

I wasn't thinking about him needing a new wheel with a different bolt pattern. Thought he was getting bigger tires, and thats why you guys needed to mount new wheels and tires.

"some guy in a white jeep who thinks he's cool but i forgot his name". Is that what I have come down to these days. At least Carol knows me. Love you to Julio.

"some guy in a white jeep who thinks he's cool but i forgot his name". Is that what I have come down to these days. At least Carol knows me. Love you to Julio.

Sorry man, it was a type-o

It was meant to read " some guy in a white jeep who's cool but i forgot his name"

Note to self, Spell check :p

Back