• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naches area Noobfest Aug 15 or so

I have Wheeled all over Liberty and south Cle elum a Few times and I would really like to make it to Naches Area this summer I have seen great Pic's from there it look's wonderful. I know you guys are doing NWFEST out there but I can't make it so Im wondering who might want to go in mid August and spend a weekend or so wheeling around . I have 3 friends and my Old Man so There is 4 XJ's is there anybody else looking to see Naches this summer
:greensmok

See the thing is Ive never been out to Manashtash or Naches I have access to a good map and Im working on get my cb hooked up ,Also Im just burned out on Walker Valley and think it would be great fun to head out of town for some good wheeling / Camping
:greensmok

I just got back from NWFest...

I'm IN.

Ill be there of course. :wave:

I would love to go, I think that my rig is capable in it's current build but just to be sure, what do those of you that have been on the trail think the minimum requirements should be? I've been told by quite a few people that the trail doesn't pose any extreme challenges... and I would like to maybe swing up to Raven's Roost if we make it that far. Like mentioned before, I've seen some amazing pics of the area and would like to go there in person. Has anyone been to Camp Mike Urich? It would definitely be a good place to camp if there's a big enough group. Decent size cabin that's free to first person there and a huge meadow to pitch tents in.

it all honestly depends on what you want to do there there is a lot that no one got to(expect us on the 18 hour trip) cause it was covered in snow none the less all rigs that want to go can find a way to get around and there are a few trails and should be quite fun regardless

Back