• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound - June / July Sale Items!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User

Here are June and July current sale items.

Don't forget to also sign up the mailing list when you are on the site to get the best unpublished deals ever!

$100 OFF Extreme Winch Bumper
Code: BUMPER100

$50 OFF Electric Cooling Fan Conversion.
Code: COOLDOWN50

$25 OFF Cargo Racks
Code: STORAGE25

$10 OFF Slip Yoke Eliminator
Code: SYE10

5% off all Iron Rock Off Road brand Products
Send a PM or E-Mail with the item you want and shipping zip code for pricing.

is there any possible way to get a comparison between the "extreme winch bumper" and the factory bumper?maybe some measurements from the grill or something? i am interested in it, just want to know what to expect. (p.s. i am extremely happy with the fan kit,it works like a champ):woohoo:

Will this SYE work on a 97 with NP242? Your website used to have one specifically for the 242.

Ordered, please ship asap... need it by Friday. Thanks

well since you won't answer your phone, voicemails, pm's, or email maybe i should call you out in public. i paced an order through you for an e fan set up almost a month ago and have not recieved a peep from you guys as far as shipping date, tracking number, etc. not exactly the customer service i would have expected from a company that i have heard "good" things about. maybe next time i will place an order through your competitors and see how they stack up. can't be to much worse!

Back