• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$100 Off Winch Bumper

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User

Get $100 off our new extreme winch bumper.

This bumper protrudes the least from the front of the jeep out of any of our bumpers, it provides a low winch mount keeping the radiator air flow high.
Made from plasma cut 3/16 cold rolled steel plate and fully welded in and out it is ready to take you anywhere you want to go and make it out in one piece.

With a full frame mounting plate it allows for a total of 12 tie in bolts.

The hoop design has three options,
  1. No hoop
  2. Standard hoop
  3. Aggressive hoop (as shown)

In addition to that they come in the option of separate to save shipping, bolt on to save shipping and allow a weld-less install or welded on for an additional fee to cover extra shipping charges.

Comes in bare steel ready to paint.

Don't miss out, we don't do offers like this often!

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/featured/extreme-winch-bumper-xj/

Last edited:
Can you get some side profile shots? Also is the $100 dollars of the website price of $475 or is $475 the price with $100 off?

Here you go...

255667_2018611298396_1037288951_32336440_4119515_n.jpg

262018_2018611858410_1037288951_32336442_2450268_n.jpg

Maybe I am blind, but when I went to view the bumpers online, I did not see the option to add the aggressive hoop? It just said add hoop detached $50 or attached $100.

There are notes that you can write it what you want. Not sure, but my guess would be they are the same price, otherwise there would be an add'l option?

Maybe I am blind, but when I went to view the bumpers online, I did not see the option to add the aggressive hoop? It just said add hoop detached $50 or attached $100.

There are notes that you can write it what you want. Not sure, but my guess would be they are the same price, otherwise there would be an add'l option?

I just updated the page to the option, it is no additional cost the two styles.

how long will that $100 code be good for. I emailed you the other day regarding if you had any pics available with the bumper installed on a '97+ but I might just try and photoshop it. Thanks again

Back