• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel prices

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
I was just doing some looking around on Gasbuddy.com.

1 week out and the fuel in that part of KY seems to be in the $3.30-$3.35 range...at least the places on the interstate doing the reporting. You guys coming down I-75 from the north, looks like Corbin KY (exit 29) is about a low as anyone as of today.

For those of us heading east from middle TN, looks like Cookeville, Lebanon, and Knoxville are all in the $3.35-$3.45 range.

I'm certainly not fueling up in Nashville at $3.59 if this is the case!

If I could get fuel for $3.30-3.50 I would be extatic....lowest I have seen it going for is $3.90.

Been paying 3.33 in SC for the last week or so. I plan on topping off there and not refueling until I get out of NC.

how about diesel prices?

The United Christian Off Road Alliance did their Crawl 4 Christ there last week and I saw on their forum that diesel was around $3.90 near Harlan.

does Corbin have a proper truck stop? All I remember about Corbin is the KFC.....

I can't just pull in anywhere nowadays, got to have a 14 ft canopy and some space.

well it doens't mater anyway. We'll be taking the long way, it's actually 50 miles shorter, but 55. The scenic route down 23 south. Since I didn't get a new rearend for the weinerbox I hate to run it on the governor to do 60 MPH for 8 hours and get ran of the roads on the interstate. So instead I'm going to make people angry on the two lanes

Don't be affraid, people love looking at the bus going slow.......foot on the floor to get to 65 on flat ground.

Don't be affraid, people love looking at the bus going slow.......foot on the floor to get to 65 on flat ground.

yeah, but it's obvious what's going on with the bus. My big POS hides the cool toy, and still looks like your average box truck from behind.

I'm going to ask Jennie if she wants to take the scenic route or the freeway.

I figure i'll be stopping in corbin to gas up if thats the case.

still dropping. 3.24 in Corbin now.

Dang! $3.90 a gallon for diesel fuel!!! I think my fuel station is averaging about $0.75 (not a typo) for diesel. ;) :yelclap: :shhh: :D

Tyler shut up! Don't tell everyone! :gag:

.....well just don't tell anyone local......

Back