• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a trailer or place to leave my jeep in yucca

Hey now, there's a G in there! :cheers:

Hope you get it patched up man. I like that my dad lives so close to JV, I've towed my Jeep there before from Boone Road even.

Hey now, there's a G in there! :cheers:

Hope you get it patched up man.

Now that I know about the G thanks again.

I lost your dads number so I couldn't call him to say thanks and to let him know we got it home.

With the help from Bo drove the jeep home last night.

Should've ratchet strapped it forward to the front bumper... I got home from big bear like thay.

I did but it didn't help much. I lost both rear shock mounts (pulled the bolts right out) and my front shocks attach to the lower housing mount that ripped off. So I had very bad body roll almost flipped the jeep go 40mph.

I have a bare front housing if you need one to throw in quickly Jon.

Thanks Mike,

I was thinking of setting a new housing up but. Would of been more of a pain to weld new shock tabs and drill out the lower bolt holes. Plus changing it all out in a asphalt parking lot.lol

Just so we are clear, You spell it Jgeff? :p

Geoff, is usually nice when it comes to helping others. Except when he's spotting your driveshaft into a rock on Clawhammer. Me thinks he has a weird sense of humor :p

Back