• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a seat!

Hackmeister

NAXJA Forum User
AAAH

It's looking like my jeep isn't going to be wheel-worthy, let alone drive worthy now. I got the lift and shit off my old one, but there are a LOT of electrical issues and the tranny is slipping and pissing ATF onto the exhaust, which caused it to catch fire the other day! :flamemad::flame: Im almost thinking of saying screw it on this 99 and picking up something really cheap and junky to just beat the piss out of, but I am probably not going to have time or cash to do so.

ANYWAYS.....

I'm still going to go to NAC fest, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to bum a back seat or something for myself and my girlfriend. I'll be sure to offer plenty of beer in exchange for the ride!!

Anyone have 2 extra seats they'd be able to offer up?

serves you right for junking a legend!!

backyard02-22-09017.jpg

I have one extra......im sure someone else in the group will have one more or two...

Thanks for the offer guys!

I found another xj that I might pick up friday to toss my lift and shit on that runs and drives decent, for <$1000. So if I can get it put together enough to wheel I'll be beating the bajeezus out of that, but if not I'll take one of you up on your offer.

Any preferred beverage selections?

Back