• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fan Control and Rear air

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
This winter my friend did my heater core replacement with me and ever since, I cannot get the air to blow out the rear. I hooked up the plastic piece back up under the console thinking it was just not on right, but even then it is coming out very light if at all in the rear.

Also, when the air is on, it comes out about the same whether you have it set to the dash vents, or just to the floor. What did we miss? This isn't so bad for the a/c, but with the heater on it was getting annoying not being able to change it to have the heat off of your face.

Year?

Sound like the doors are not working properly. With the fan off, can you hear the doors changing locations? It most likely is not a vacuum issue as the default direction (no or low vacuum) is defrost. Hate to say it but... You most likely are going to have to take it apart again to verify the operation of the doors.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with a better suggestion.

Year?

Sound like the doors are not working properly. With the fan off, can you hear the doors changing locations? It most likely is not a vacuum issue as the default direction (no or low vacuum) is defrost. Hate to say it but... You most likely are going to have to take it apart again to verify the operation of the doors.

Hopefully someone else will chime in with a better suggestion.

It's an '01. I was afraid that may be the case

Back