• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found some puppies (again)

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
Found them roaming the street this morn, put them in my back yard before the pound got them or they got killed on the street. Theirs three, med/small but I think they're gonna get big. Shepard something mix. Real cute and playful. Please let me know.
IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

I want to keep one but I already have a chow/lab mix thats an old woman and not to happy with our new visitors. They're already eating us out of house.

Australian cattle dog / shepard mix probly, cool looking dogs. I'll ponder the possibility of getting one.lol

Definitely some cattle dog or Aussie shepherd in there... so they'll be smart!

Unfortunately, I already have one 70lb dog (and a cat, and 3 teens) stuffed into my townhouse, and I also no longer work close enough to home to pop in and check on a puppy during the day, either.

Best of luck, Paul, and thank you for rescuing them!

x2 on the paws... they'll be bruisers! i have a solitary dog in her final stages of life, or i would consider one. I couldnt split my attention enough to treat em both right.

x2 on the thanks for gettin em off the streets.

I've been wanting a dog for a while, and they look like really great dogs. I've got to think about it, so don't hold one on my account but if you still have one toward the end of next week let me know.

How many male or female?

2 females, one male. I need to get rid of these dogs, hope you guys can help, i really don't want to call the pound

I'd take one, but I've got an 80 lb dog, a 60 lb dog, and a 100 lb puppy...plus 3 cats, 7 goats, and a 15 lb dog that is soon going away.

Anybody wants a small dog, she's sweet (and very much a little dog...cowers too much for our taste.) :D

I'm really thinking about it. I'd only be intersted in the male. I'll let you know tomorrow, I got to sleep on it.

If I do decide to take him the earliest I can do is have a friend pick him up in the morning on the 25th, we're going offroading that weekend so I could get the dog from him then.

Last edited:
thanx. getting a few inquiries locally but will let you know of any changes.

Alright I made up my mind, I'll take the male. I'll send you a PM with the contact info for my friend out there shortly. Sorry it'll be a week and a half from now, hope that's not too much of a problem.

which one of those 3 in the pictures is him?

We starting a dog giveaway thread?

If so, i should put my dog up for adoption. She's too big for my place. Maybe 50-60 lbs. Super smart and playful. Trained to sit, lay, roll, beg and loves to play fetch. She;s a pit/lab mix. Goldish white with chest hair. She's 1.5 years old.

The boy and one girl might be gone tonight, I'll let you know.

Back