PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Trail Leaders!

TORX
June 8th, 2011, 00:36
We're in need of some trail leaders for the scheduled runs. If your semi familiar with the area, or good with a GPS/map please consider leading a run. Take a look at the schedule and see what runs might interest you. Previous trail leading experience is a plus.

Thursday 6/23:

Night Run 1600: Kaner Flats, return on main road at Lilly Pond.

Friday 6/24:

Easy Run 1000: Bald Mountain CJR's Hideout, Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks, Summit, Milk Lake, 1708
Hard Run 0900: Kaner Flats, Lilly Pond, 1708 Milk Lake, Summit, Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks, 1708
RADesigns Products (http://radesignsproducts.com/default.aspx) Epic Run 0800 (XJourney): Kaner Flats, Shoestring, Tripod Flats, Buck Meadows, Quartz Mt, Wells Meadow, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Upper Woodpecker, Lower Woodpecker, 1708
Night Run 2000: Ravens Roost

Saturday 6/25:

Easy Run 1000 (TORX): 1708, Milk Lake, Summit, Funny Rocks/Moon Rocks
Moderate Run 0900 (XJourney): 1600, 1605, Clover Springs, Mud Springs, Little Bald Mt, 1600, 1706
Hard Run I 0830 (redrider2911): Kaner Flats, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Tripod Flats, Summit, Funny/Moon Rocks, 1708
Hard Run II 0900 (98CherokeeSport): 1708, Lilly Pond, Kaner Flats, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Tripod Flats, Summit, Funny Rocks / Moon Rocks, 1708

Sunday 6/26:

Easy Run 1100: Ravens Roost

A decent map of the trails can be found HERE (http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/cle-elum-orv/orv-maps.html). We use the bottom three pages on the west side.

Also, you can find trail directions and summaries HERE (http://www.nwjeepn.com/WAtrails.htm).

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

No trail leaders, no runs!

XJourney
June 8th, 2011, 05:52
I would like to lead Saturday's Moderate run. And I sure I can point out the right direction on the Epic run, just make sure I am a couple jeeps back. ;)

98CherokeeSport
June 8th, 2011, 10:54
I might be up for leading a "hard" run on saturday. Been there many many times and I have a good map.

redrider2911
June 8th, 2011, 11:28
Also wanting to lead a hard run on saturday.

RedJeep2.0
June 8th, 2011, 12:27
I can do one if you really need, but I couldn't even find my way to the road for gas from the moon rocks. But I didnt have a map then

TORX
June 8th, 2011, 13:07
Thanks guys!

Also, the schedule isn't set in stone. If you would like to modify a run a bit, feel free. Just run it by me first, so I at least am aware of the changes.

We may only need one Hard Run on Saturday. Especially if Hans is going to take a group to the south side, and I will likely lead the Easy run again. That gives us three runs for people to choose from. Kris I put you down for the first run, and if it's needed Branden can lead the second. If it's not, then Branden can help lead/navigate on the first one.

We do need some leaders for Friday though, minus the Epic Run.

98CherokeeSport
June 8th, 2011, 17:20
Sounds good to me. I'm going on the hard run either way so doesn't matter if I'm leading or not. I will be there for the friday night run. Could possibly lead that if needed. Dustin shoot me a text if you need anything 253 334 5163

TORX
June 15th, 2011, 22:54
Still need someone or some people to lead a run for Friday. Ideally, I'd like to see a run go up to the rocks, but I'm not sure how much snow there will be along the route. If anyone is interested let me know. I'll get you a route (read: Have Hans make you a route).

98CherokeeSport
June 16th, 2011, 07:27
Well I won't be there til friday afternoon so count me out for that one