• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC guys i need some help!

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
its non jeep related! and not just limited to orange county guys! we need all the people we can get! so if you are into listening to metal please come and support us!

My band Slanderus will be playing a show on the 14th of June at the Press Box off the 91 and Glassell. The show is for us to compete for a spot for Warped Tour in Pomona! tickets are 10 bucks and you can get them from me! this is the semi finals. If we win this, we will play at the House of Blues in Anaheim, then off to Warped tour! here is some footage of us! along with a few pictures (for Rich!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oeOyUWEuwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7wNYO8nx7A&feature=related

100_0261.jpg

100_0268.jpg

100_0271.jpg

thanks for looking! let me know if you can make it please!

We are there, foo! :)
you better be!!!!!!!!! U need to partake in the bone crushing lol. Cory it was most def a blast, you guys are F N SIIK!!!!!! Good luck brother and thanks for the pics lol

ok fine, since I am only about 2 miles down the street I will try to make it Cory...

Where do I get tix?

Any chance it will be a "Shirts Must Stay On" event?? :woohoo:

HAHA! I was just going to ask whats with the shirtless dudes...
lol it was friggin hot in there!!!!!!! and obviously your not the mosh pit, get your teeth knocked out kinda guys!!!!! come to the show and expierence the meheim when Slanderus hits the stage. good times. there will be a lot of topless women there tooo!!!!!! (hope that helps with the turn out)

haha, it is a good time! hope to see some of you there!
lol it was friggin hot in there!!!!!!! and obviously your not the mosh pit, get your teeth knocked out kinda guys!!!!! come to the show and expierence the meheim when Slanderus hits the stage. good times. there will be a lot of topless women there tooo!!!!!! (hope that helps with the turn out)

Hey i heard Derek was buying the first round of pitchers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and obviously your not the mosh pit, get your teeth knocked out kinda guys!!!!! come to the show and expierence the meheim when Slanderus hits the stage. good times. there will be a lot of topless women there tooo!!!!!! (hope that helps with the turn out)

No, no - I love playing in the pit, but I manage to keep my shirt on (If I take mine off, I might be mistaken for one of these supposed topless women)..

moobs4.jpg

Back