• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough country Shackle relocation brackets??

Now i would try RC just because of there great product ..I have had great luck with RC on both of my jeeps. I have heard of folks having trouble with the HD offroad brackets, but at the same time they make a great product.I didn't even know RC made these. But they look about the same to me.RC is a little cheaper cost wise.I would go with RC to see what they work like.

i would go with the rough country as well. if you are really worried about it the you can weld them in as well to make sure they are going anywhere.

I helped a friend of mine install the RC drop brackets on his XJ and they have worked great for him. The brackets seem well made and he has wheeled hard many times since the install with no problems at all. I have no experience with the HD brackets, but can tell you I would personally have no issue with installing the RC brackets on my jeep (if I didn't already have long arms).

What is RC? He is a member here too, plus he is a supporter.I would guess they are made here too, i don't know. Maybe he will chime in on this.

get whatever is cheapest. Its not a flex joint or other similar component that will fail if they build quality is bad. Worst case scenario on brackets is that they are not built quite right and you have to massage the area to fit them in. neither companies brackets are going to fail under wheeling that you might be throwing at a cherokee thats still on leafs

I personaly would go with the originators not the impersonators....but that's just me.

OR I would wait until H.D. releases version 2 of thier boxes.......

Version 2 oh noesss

Is my version 1 going to kill me when it falls apart?

Version 2 oh noesss

Is my version 1 going to kill me when it falls apart?

No way is version one going to fall apart, infact bolting it to the "frame" rail makes it the strongest option out there.......

Version 2 will also have this feature.

I personaly would go with the originators not the impersonators....but that's just me.

OR I would wait until H.D. releases version 2 of thier boxes.......

see i'd like to get these brackets before NWF is going to happen which is coming up pretty soon.... but i mean i do like your product because it seems beefy and yes i'd be supporting our vender on this site but i think that the RC one is simple and just bolt on right? so, IF it does then i can just get another one as if i have to cut slits on that box for H.D. to make it fit and IF it did break which i'm pretty sure it wouldn't but just if i wouldn't able to replace it with anything else whould I? or is that just not true?

Back