• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker 6/18/11

SHANE87

NAXJA Forum User
Hello im just wondering if anyone would be interested in going to walker on the 18th.
meeting time would be 10:30am at the parkinglot

Last edited:
I need to do a quick test before MERest so I'm in

Might bring the new guy on my team at work. He has a 2000 Tacoma with Waggy front.

I may be interested... and have a friend with a 'Yota that may be interested as well.

E

I'll be making it, my friend with the 'Yota won't be.

Shakin'er down for NWFest. I hope to be shaking down that rear locker and axles I've had on the shelf for 2+ years now...

:passgas:

Still in assuming all my flights getting home are on time.

OK, I got my hitch (Rear recovery point) installed last night... just need a fire ext. and I'm all set.

FINALLY

Now, how do I get to Walker again? I know it's off 9 north of the pirate town of Arrrrlington... just not too sure where the X is that marks the spot.

Fire mountain boyscout camp sighn is what I use for a guide its north of the big lake cafe by 2 blocks maybe walker valley rd turn right on Peter burns your there keep going stight ........So what kind or run is going down? Im looking forward to sat because what a fathers day gift to me and my Old Man He will be my shotgun

OK, I got my hitch (Rear recovery point) installed last night... just need a fire ext. and I'm all set.

FINALLY

Now, how do I get to Walker again? I know it's off 9 north of the pirate town of Arrrrlington... just not too sure where the X is that marks the spot.
Im going to stop and fuel up at the safeway gas station on college way around 10:00 so if you want you can meet me there, here is the adress 315 East College, Mount Vernon, WA

Shane: That sounds like a plan to me. See ya there... you'll know who I am, just look for the Jeep attached to a Warn 8274. :cool:

Im going to stop and fuel up at the safeway gas station on college way around 10:00 so if you want you can meet me there, here is the adress 315 East College, Mount Vernon, WA

Back