• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Treadwright

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Figured I would post this here, as did not know where else to post.
Over at Jeepforum and facebook there are people in a "group buy" for these tires. Here is a C&P of info. So far savings is up to 7%

Here is the coupon code for our Facebook fans. FB6117 CODE IS GOOD UNTIL 6/15 FOR 7% OFF. If you have emailed Blue she will be sending you the code via email also. It will apply to back ordered items as well. Just call our office and we will be happy to assist you. 1.877.439.0759 Have fun this weekend!

SO, even if you need a backordered tire size, like me, you can still receive the discount.

There was a YJ guy local to me I used to wheel with and he had some 33" Treadwrights that looked a lot like the old MTR's. He was VERY hesitant about them at first (as was I) since they are re-tread tires, but after Daily Driving them and wheelin them hard for a few years he changed his opinion. There prices were cheap and they seem to be good tires. I never could to it myself, but I have no bad opinion on them. 7% off an already inexpensive tire aint bad.

Back