• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Geocaching?

redrider2911

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if any of the guys ever did any geocaching? Did it a couple weekends a while back with my gf for the first time. Was pretty fun. You can see from the map here:

http://coord.info/map?ll=46.984336,-121.024579&z=13&mt=mytp

that there are a few caches in the little naches area but not a whole lot. Anybody enterested in trying to search any of these out or maybe even put a NAXJA cache together and hide it on one of the trails? Let me know what you guys think.

Kris

I have done the two on top of Raven's Roost. I used to be into Geocaching a couple years ago. Not sure what in the interest amongst NAXJA as a whole is, but wheeling and geocaching seem to go hand in hand.

Geocashing is awesome! That's the only reason i bought a hand held GPS.

So do you guys want to place a NAXJA cache also? Any ideas of what we can put in it or anyone have a container as well? Old ammo can ect.

ECKSJAY;245354758 I'm gonna stash some cider and porter in the hills somewhere as well. ;)[/QUOTE said:
I would like the coordinates for that stash!!:sunshine:

BTT for geocaching clowns. :D

My daughter is stoked for this. Planning on leaving a few and hitting up as many as we can find up there...

Sweet. Should be alot of fun. I know I get busy so dont let me forget! I really wanna be involved in this.

Back