• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Control Arms Sale w/Free Shipping!

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
For a limited time we have discounted a set of adjustable front upper and lower control arms for just $389.50 shipped! These arms are great for trail jeeps with up to 8" of lift. No other manufacture has control arms with this much adjustment, we guarantee it! Scared of polyurethane and think all the internet rumors of not having as much suspension flex as standard rubber are true?? Well Ironman has developed our exclusive CNC Machined tapered bushing sleeves which allow the arms to flex during suspension travel but still give you solid suspension control when traveling on level ground. These arms are made of 1.25 Cold-Rolled solid, .281 Wall DOM steel, with 5.75" of threading, and 88 Durometer polyurethane bushings made by Energy Suspension exclusively for Ironman.

We have put a lot of R&D into these arms and dare you to find another manufacture that makes arms this strong. Let's put it this way, if you want the toughest, most adjustable control arms in the industry, well these are it!

order your set here ---> www.Ironman4x4Fab.com
Available for jeep models: XJ, TJ, WJ, ZJ, MJ, LJ

SALE-STD-ULCA-F.JPG

Love mine! Pure beef!

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

Am i just losing my mind or did the price go up $100 on these recently? I was gonna order a set a while back(damn bills got in the way) since i have a gift certificate and i coulda swore it was cheaper than that. Still gonna order a set but i was just curious.

Am i just losing my mind or did the price go up $100 on these recently? I was gonna order a set a while back(damn bills got in the way) since i have a gift certificate and i coulda swore it was cheaper than that. Still gonna order a set but i was just curious.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1058404

Scored mine at that price and love them! They work perfect for my 3.5" lift and 32" tires. Too bad you missed the boat on such a good price.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1058404

Scored mine at that price and love them! They work perfect for my 3.5" lift and 32" tires. Too bad you missed the boat on such a good price.

Yeah, damn bills got in the way of me ordering them. If I would have been paying attention I would have gotten them for that price with free shipping. Glad they work well for you since mine is also 3.5" and 32's! :D I'm not hating on the product in anyway because I have seen Ghost beat on his stuff on fowtytews and they held up to it!

Back