• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOH!

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
So went to azusa this weekend with my girl friend, mateo, and my good buddy trevor, some of you know him he has the long ass titan.

IMG_20110531_111316.jpg

IMG_20110531_111344.jpg

IMG_20110531_111356.jpg

So we started off with good not so clean fun, quite a few people. It wasn't open that much, but there was a nice little mud hole.

And then there was this.
IMG_20110531_111309.jpg

Oh the Horror...I hate diet coke too. ;)

I gotta know, how'd that happen?

was going kinda fast, took a hard hit , and then a rock to the rr pretty sure is where it happen, when i put the shock on after I did the relocator brackets for the shackles I had a very difficult time getting the shock on. Tabs are on the way, and I am going to have Mckenzies rebuild revalve both shocks, and replace that shaft.

Bad shock angle mixed with small shaft?

yea robert the angle was real bad, when the mounts come, i am going to change the uppers back to bar pins, and the lowers to heims to help with that problem, the bar pin eliminators dont allow hardly any movement of the shock up top.

peace
ted

so no bumpstops in the back? =\

I really dont understand your infactuation with bumpstops?

You can fully remove them and you wont bend a shaft. The lower mount assembly will just bottom out on the shock body 99% of the time.

Yes they are good to have, but I Highly doubt they played any roll in his bend shaft...

Back