• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Cross the 20th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about maybe trying Holy Cross Monday the 20th. As long as the weather keeps right snow should be gone and the creek shouldent be to full of water yet. Any else down to run it if so?

I will keep this one in mind, I love HC :D

I would be real surprised if you can even get close. Twice the normal snowpack?

too early, I'm with Tom. Unless the heat really cranks up in the next week, I don't think you'll be able to get to French Creek -- keep in mind that Aspen Mountain, nearby, is open in June for the first time in like 30 years. There is a friggin shitton of snow up there!

Well get the jeep running and come join me. I cant go alone :D

I will check on the conditions as soon as I get a chance. If it looks doable I will most likely be down for this! If not June then I would suggest sometime in August :patriot:

I would be real surprised if you can even get close. Twice the normal snowpack?

You aint yella are ya........ no pun intended......:greensmok

Im out for this trip. As I talked to a few guys who tryed it on 40's and 44's and couldet even make it to Frenh creek. So I dont think it will be open by the 20th. Im going to try and do Jenny Creek instead. If you guys still wana do it, Ill tag along if anyone has a open seat and be pic man for the day. Let me know I have no problem walking and snapping pics for people.

Back