• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Holiday Weekend

buffalo

NAXJA Forum User
What a weird weekend, went to Big Bear Saturday and went with the family on the lake on a pontoon boat for the afternoon, did some fishing & bar-b-qued dinner, enjoyed the night watching the fight on pay per view, got up at 6:00 am to get ready to go an meet up with some friends to do some four wheeling, woke up it was 34 & high winds. Went to Starbucks to meet up with my friends went across Standfield cutoff and the water was breaking halfway across the road. Went to Gold Mountian made it through but it got colder and started to snow, I wasn't ready for the cold and had no warm clothing, copped out and went back to the cabin and enjoyed Land Shark and shots of Old #7 with friends. Wasn't the best weekend four wheeling but made the best of it.

Shoulda come up LAST weekend for SoCal Fest, instead!! It was downright chilly at night, but much nicer than this weekend!! Sorry your holiday weekend got snowed in, though..

Your right about that cold weather. It was in the low 30's up here and we were originally planning to b-b-que but that was a no go. Closed up the garage on Saturday cranked up the heater and got some more work done on the Jeep. Spent all Sunday and Monday with the wife and son doing nothing. It was wonderful. I forgot how great doing nothing can be.

Saturday was awesome on Black Mountain

Back