• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

you guys win

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
well im not sure exactly where to post this. but anyway it has come up that ive been acting like a prick towards people here on naxja. you know who you are. anyway id just like to apologize for being an ass. you guys dont deserve to have to put up with my shit. i realize that most of you guys know each other off of the forum and none of you know me. maybe that makes it a little worse when i post up rude or blunt comments. anyway im going to quit being a prick because im really not here to make any enemies but instead friends. im hoping you guys can brush this off and we can get on a better foot. i dont have any personal beefs with anyone and i dont hold any grudges. im hoping you guys are the same way.
Ray

i realize that but this isnt an aol chat room. this is a forum with many different groups of friends in it. everyone shares a common interest here.

You should contact a moderator and have them change your screen name. Then no one would ever know that you were that "bails85" guy.

:D

0909443c.jpg

Dude don't worry about the small stuff.Hell i told the guys on here to go F themselfs more than once and they still say hi to me. We can all be A-HOLES now and then, but mind you i am always a A-HOLE so they'll get over it.Just be nice for a week and then start back up. LOL.

Dude don't worry about the small stuff.Hell i told the guys on here to go F themselfs more than once and they still say hi to me. We can all be A-HOLES now and then, but mind you i am always a A-HOLE so they'll get over it.Just be nice for a week and then start back up. LOL.

too funnny! im sure ive went over the top a little higher than you have. you dont even want to see the liust of infractions i have. i think i hold the record.

Dude i told cracker to go F himself.Top that.LOL. We all do dumb things, just sit back and laugh at it. I have never meet cracker, but when i do i'll shake his hand an buy him a beer for putting up with my chit.I went thru a hard patch and i took it out on people, some know why and some don't. But i'm still a A-HOLE an proud to be one.

just think before you type, and realize that not everyone takes kindly shit talking by people they don't know in person.

Back