• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yr 2000 Transmission Mount help pls

BotakBeng

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at my 2000 FSM it says part 52059347AA but upon removing the mount it shows 52059346AB Green.

Would someone pls advise which and where i can find one?

I have checked O'reilly, Napa, Morris4x4, Rockauto as well as Quadratec and can't find any.
Autozone did have one for a freaking $90 but i'm not sure if it works.

Here are some pics for your references.
TransmissionMount2.jpg

TransmissionMount1.jpg

TransmissionMount3.jpg

Thx in advance!

It's probably just supersedes to 52059347AB. You could call your local dealer to double check but I'd feel safe buying the 52059347AB as a replacement.

You can get them from Rockauto.com for about $15. There are two versions: the 6cyl version has an offset (usually used with the 242 TCase from what I can tell), and the 4cyl does not have the offset (used with 231 Tcase from what I can tell). Yours appears to be the 4cyl version.

I just went through the same thing with my 2000 I ended up drilling new holes 7/8" over and using the offset mount you can get from napa works great and now I can get a replacement anywhere.

You can get them from Rockauto.com for about $15. There are two versions: the 6cyl version has an offset (usually used with the 242 TCase from what I can tell), and the 4cyl does not have the offset (used with 231 Tcase from what I can tell). Yours appears to be the 4cyl version.
I have ordered BOTH and they DO NOT work unless you drill a hole (many has done it) on #6201197 (napa).
Not going into a debate war......just sharing MY personal experience.

I just went through the same thing with my 2000 I ended up drilling new holes 7/8" over and using the offset mount you can get from napa works great and now I can get a replacement anywhere.
Thx for sharing your experience.
Glad it work for you.

You meant drilling new holes on the crossmember?

yes I drilled 3/8" holes 7/8" over from the stock holes, I went through the same problem you are having the dealer wanted $165 for the mount but I think it was offset too nobody had the mount you show in the picture. I bought the mount first, bolted it to the trans then marked the crossmember where it needed to be drilled.

Back