• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

saturday dish pan run

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Hey to my 6 othere peeps I know I was out back for the longest time but was wondering if and happen to get any pics of me in the water fall area? And post up some pics of the rest of the run.

Peace
Ted

Ps thanks to max (webdog) for leading the run

I had a good time with you all. Thanks Webdog for leading the trail run. Good job on the water fall.

My wife took several pictures at the waterfall but then the camera ran out of battery... bummer

PO20110523_0110.jpg

PO20110523_0108.jpg

PO20110523_0135.jpg

PO20110523_0140.jpg

PO20110523_0161.jpg

PO20110523_0169.jpg

PO20110523_0184.jpg

Ted, I know this sounds dumb but I cant remember which jeep you were. are you the white one with the roof light bar

Ted, try to hit up Darky because in the pics that I have you can see Darky at the top of the hill with a camera in hand so he must have some pics from the front

Ted, try to hit up Darky because in the pics that I have you can see Darky at the top of the hill with a camera in hand so he must have some pics from the front
I didn't get many shots while up there...I climbed up to get pics, ended up spotting everyone. :D

Back