• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tucson Meet and Greet

gimike812

NAXJA Forum User
Friday June 10th
Wings, Pizza, N Things
8838 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ
520-722-9663

Its on the South East corner of Broadway and Comino Secco. Kinda hidden in the back corner. They have a large parking lot we can get a bunch of rigs in. There is good food and beer. It is a family friendly atmosphere aswell.

lol forgot to post the time 7:30pm.

Please drive your XJ's as long as they are not trailer queens.

I will buy a Beer or Soda for the person who drives their XJ the farthest. Trying to get some people from up north to show up.

Next meet and greet should be at Lindys. That way I can drive down and try their OMG burger.

Hey every one this is tomorrow night How many are going is it just going to be me and Tyler. I am trying to get an idea on how many seats I need. Its at 7:30.

oh well Cancelled

Sorry Mike....just got back from vacation and needed a few days to get things situated here at home otherwise I would have come.

Well im kind of going stir crazy not having Reddington open for wheeling. Also i am fairly new to Naxja and don't know a lot of you guys so i think we should put together another meet and greet. I would really like to meet some of you guys and talk about piles.

I don't live in the area, but am in Tucson frequently. It would be cool to meet some fellow XJers. I'll be in Tucson next the third week of July.

David Bricker / SYR

Dont have any plans for the weekends for a while...other than working on the house and the jeeps in the morning before it gets to be 100+ out.

Still thinking Wings, Pizza, N Things or someplace different?

How about thunder canyon Brewery at the Foothills mall on July 8th or 9th (Friday or Saturday) at 6pm? I'm open to other suggestions as well.

Back