• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to Naxja, with pics.

XJWOLF

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all,

My name is Fred, and i've got a 98 XJ 2wd. It's my second jeep. First one is 95 Jeep yj, but with a growing family it didnt make sense. I've always like the XJ's so I got one myself. Here are some pics of it stock the lift kit and with wheels and tires.
5741415754_dd2fd7e80c.jpg
5741415050_df85c24e9a.jpg
5740876047_571b83f212.jpg

Future plans include getting bumpstops, gussets, winch, and lockers and gears for the rear.

ooohh....me likey. Very nice looking rig. 10-4 on the locker and gears....it'll go almost anywhere a 4x4 stocker will then. And it you get around o it you can always swap in the front axle and t-case.

Most everyone is at socal fest now, so you'll get more responses after the weekend i'm sure.

Welcome.

Welcome. I'm leaving for Big Bear right now. You should come on up and meet the gang.

welcome
how do you like the bilstein 5160 shocks?

They are the best riding shocks i've ever been able to afford. Firm on the street and soak up speed bumps extremely nicley(no dirt time with them yet) I asked Joel from Bilstein what valving for a set of 7100's and told him how i'd be using the jeep(daily driver with fast dirt road off road) and he recommended the 5160's instead. So far I'm loving them.

Thanks for the welcome.

They are the best riding shocks i've ever been able to afford. Firm on the street and soak up speed bumps extremely nicley(no dirt time with them yet) I asked Joel from Bilstein what valving for a set of 7100's and told him how i'd be using the jeep(daily driver with fast dirt road off road) and he recommended the 5160's instead. So far I'm loving them.

Thanks for the welcome.

Glad to hear the 5160 are working well, I love those shocks!

XJWOLF just a FYI in my personal opinion it is better and easier for people to see all of the pics is to not put the pics in one line. Use more then one. Hit enter after all the pics. Then you can preview it after you get done with you post. But welcome and hope to wheel with you.

so whats your plans for the jeep? go fast i'm assuming?
P.S what tire size is that? thanks

Yes, its a go fast type build. They are 265/75r16's on moab wheels.

XJWOLF just a FYI in my personal opinion it is better and easier for people to see all of the pics is to not put the pics in one line. Use more then one. Hit enter after all the pics. Then you can preview it after you get done with you post. But welcome and hope to wheel with you.

Duely noted, how come I can't edit my posts?

You can only edit them for 30 mins or so after posting

I think this is because people would post inflamatory things, then change them after stirring the pot up good.

Back