• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA sticker

where can i get one or two:cheers:

Become a member and you will get one. :D Oh and you posted this in the wrong section...........:twak:

Chapter sticker? Or NAXJA club sticker?

Chapter stickers from me or Fred. club stickers are given with paid membership or you can go to the NAXJA store (link is in the top bar of the forum index page). :thumbup:

Send Fred (Fred is his username as well) a PM and he can get one sent out to ya. He's in the 'Springs.

I can sell 'em hand-to-hand. I'm in Littleton. Or PM me for my address and then send me a $5 bill and a SASE and I'll send ya one. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I noticed after i posted it that it was in the wrong area...my bad. And am i just a web wheeler so to speak? If so how do i become a full member ? I want 2 Colorado chapter stickers...

Look up, grasshoppah, in the forum tool/link bars at the top, for the Member FAQ.

Gossamer said:
I want 2 Colorado chapter stickers...

YELLAHEEP said:
Chapter stickers from me or Fred....

Send Fred (Fred is his username as well) a PM and he can get one sent out to ya. He's in the 'Springs.

I can sell 'em hand-to-hand. I'm in Littleton. Or PM me for my address and then send me a $5 bill and a SASE and I'll send ya one. :thumbup:

I have seen black letter peeps purchase chapter swag with no problems.

club stickers are given with paid membership or you can go to the NAXJA store (link is in the top bar of the forum index page). :thumbup:
I didn't see no stinkin' stickers!

Back