• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get Ready, Get Set, Go Dirtbound!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
With SoCal Fest quickly approaching, I wanted to let everyone in SoCal NAXJA know about the special promotion that Dirtbound Offroad is offering to attendees on Saturday's runs!

Visit the Dirtbound Offroad Trailer to see the list of GPS coordinates representing hidden GEOCACHES on your favorite Big Bear trails! We can't tell you where they are beforehand, because then you'd just look them up in Google. Coordinates will be posted Saturday morning for anyone interested in copying down the locations of the geocaches to go exploring!

Not making it to Socal Fest? We're going to be keeping the geocaches up ALL YEAR LONG for Socal NAXJA members!

What's in the geocaches? It's not all about what's inside that counts, it's the adventure of finding the brightly colored box on the tree (hint hint).

Think you'll have to give up on your hard trails? Not to worry, geocaches will be hidden on trails from mild to wild!

PM for more information!

After the event, look for the list of geocaches on our website Dirtbound Offroad and send us your pictures with the geocaches!

you forgot a w in all of your links. Great idea cant wait to go looking for them.

Hmm it didn't work on my work computer but it does work fine on my laptop. I didn't know you could do that. Learn something new everyday.

Hmm it didn't work on my work computer but it does work fine on my laptop. I didn't know you could do that. Learn something new everyday.
Most hosts you cant do that, but I have full server access so I just added another record in the Apache Config.

Looking forward to finding what I can! Or do I have an unfair advantage?
Umm, Ill put a legal disclaimer. Dirtbound employees or "affiliates" are excluded from the promo. :nono: Anyway you own a van not a Jeep, and you already can get a unfair pricing.

Nice website Max. Sweet deal on that SYE kit and also sweet deal on the synthetic rope. I'm getting a winch for Father's day and it looks like your rope will go on the birthday list.

MAx will you have a gpx file available for download?

The plan is to set out the geocaches on Thursday and Friday. Not sure if we'll have time to load them since we aren't providing a trail to find the coords. The idea will be to have a single coordinate and you figure out the best way to it.

Does that help? Is there a preference for future Geocaches? (ie: Goatfest, Rubicon, etc)

Back