• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30/35 and rims

blackd-out-chev

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my dana 30 and 35 out of my 88xj. All stock. 3.73s I believe. Also 4 black steel rockcrawlwer wheels. 5x4.5 pattern. I think 4" backspace. They give a nice offset. 15x8.

350 for all of it delivered to phx or tucson. Price is obo. Would like to sell all together if I can. Remember...replacement shafts alone are 100 a piece. Good axles to keep for spares if nothing else. And the rear axle is non c-clip(pre 91) unless I'm mistaken. Have not actually verified this.

We talked some. He's gonna see what he can do. Figgerd id post up here to see if I can get the whole thing sold. Its a long way to phx for me so I gotta sell it all to justify the drive.

How much would you want just the 30 and wheels for? I'm guessing it's non vac disco?
Also, where are you? Tucson?
The gears wouldn't work for me right now since the 8.25 I just got from Stewie is 3.55 but that's fine because I pretty much just need the pumpkin right now for something to weld to when I get the Clayton 4 link front. lol

Thanks.

I might have to try and work with you on the price a little bit but let me know a few days before the next time you are coming to Tucson if you still have the parts and I'll see what I can do.

Back