• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb hp 60/14b, beadlocks, tires

blackd-out-chev

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a line on a set of 1 tons? Other then the stuff on craigslist? Would go for a built set if anyones got em. Also looking for a set of 17" steel wheels or beadlocks.

Also, if anyone has a set of tires like car tires or whatever just some baloney skins they'd wana give away...I just need something to roll the axles around on.

At the JY you can get 14bolts all day long for around 100 bux. You might even luck out and score a front ford HP60. which would run you another 120 or so. That's how I got mine :)

The 14 bolts can be had at any Phoenix area JY for around 100. I've had the most luck at Just Truck and Van for decent front 60's. A lil more spendy there but the selection is way better. Around 160ish for front 1 ton axles.

Well I been callin a few yards off and on for a while...not sure how y'all are managing it...but every time I call they are wantn 4-800 for a 14. And almost 1500 for a 60. If anyone can score me a set of srw axles. Ford hp60 and a 14bff. For cheaper then 800 for the pair ill pay you a finders fee...

I never had luck with any 60s at the JYs like you said every one I went to had them for around 500 and they were pullaparts. 14 bolts were cheaper but there the same on CL. I got my hp60 and D70 locked with 488s for 1200 on cl. Just keep looking there.

I'm going the the yard Wednsday

If you're still interested lemme know by tomorrow night and I'll pick up a set.

100 bucks finder fee on top of both axles.

623 931 1852

Pull and save on 27th between van buren and buckeye has a newer ford 4x4 with metric dana front 60 and rear with disc brakes. I got my front 60 last year from them I think I paid 220. Most you pull its have a set price for axles only difference is front and rear prices, doesn't matter if it's 1/2 ton or 1 ton.

yeah just truck and van adjusts their prices from 120-160 between 1/2 and 1 ton stuff

I picked up a FF 14 bolt for 140ish and a 8.8 120ish

I'm going to hit the yards tomorrow for another set of tons.

call me by tomorrow 9a if you want something.

623 931 1852

Back