• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axle flange stud pattern

ironman2712

NAXJA Forum User
hello, i have done my own fully bolt on disc brake conversion on my dana 35nonc-clip, whitch was quite easy and works well:woohoo:
Now during my research I spent more than a month looking for flange bolt pattern on a XJ Dana 44 and corp8.25, but i have not much info and many patterns to be the right ones confuse me totally :flamemad:
Could anyone give me some proper drawings with dimmensions for above xj axles so i can get my project done???
Also would be appr. if someone could measure axle flange offset for above:cheers:

If you are talking about the bearing retainer plate I can tell you there are 2 D44 patterns and the XJ uses the larger of the 2. If you are talking about the axle flange then it is the same as the D35 or D44 or Ford 8.8, 5 on 4.5. I cannot tell you the flange offset.

I think this is what your looking for.....
ZJrearDiscsOnXJ07.jpg

Back