• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Run, May 21

im in my jeep may not be lol

I should be in on this!

Yay I have this great rust killer CORASEAL you can buy it I belive any where RODDA paint it works great and it turn rust into a paintable surfas...I got my home made sway bar dysco made and will installt hem today also getting 1/2 ton chev frontlines today . :greensmok

I would love to but Im not sure if I'll have my control arm bushings in and longer brake line's but if Im able I will have like 3 or 4 other guys that want to go ,Half of them are NOOBS

Great, get your shit done:D. I spoke with the other guys and we're fine with the noobs coming as long as they have front and rear recovery points of some kind. I might have some factory tow-hooks I can scrounge up if you need them and rear receivers are like $20-$40 at PiP.

Do they mind body damage? I haven't been to walker recently but the rocks looked a lot bigger in the last trip report. We want the noobs to come they just need tow-points, fair enough?

Oh yeah front and rear tow points 2 of the have lsd in the rear and the YJ is open open with 33's and 9000 warn so thats covered and who doesnt like a lil trail damage. But We just got done with our closing on our house so Im out of going thrashing till we finish moving I would love to go but the Boss said not till we are done :greensmok

Yay I have this great rust killer CORASEAL you can buy it I belive any where RODDA paint it works great and it turn rust into a paintable surfas...I got my home made sway bar dysco made and will installt hem today also getting 1/2 ton chev frontlines today . :greensmok

I got som POR 15 today that im going to use but thanks for the advice

I would love to but Im not sure if I'll have my control arm bushings in and longer brake line's but if Im able I will have like 3 or 4 other guys that want to go ,Half of them are NOOBS

Really? 1.5 to 2 noobs? Hopefully its two, cause making a half a noob can get messy. Besides, I think it may be illegal to cut a noob in half.

I will be there with the big bruiser. I dont know how far I will get. I was just out there on friday. Some of the trails need some help. I should have taken pics. There are some ugly banks that have been cut into the way up to jeep express trail. Its a bit soupy too. I threw a fair amount of mud around. I hope to get the winch mounted by then.

Can't wait for this little run!! Should be a great time! Hopefully the weather report is correct!

found the problem with the heep. should be able to make it now

Rich,

I invited some good folk with a few very capable JK's

I'm going to try and make this. Looking forward to a run with some noobs (1 to 1.5 hun?).

How many folks will be running tires smaller than 33s? Sounds like some of the trails are getting very rutted out. Should be some decent conditions trails in the volunteer trails area.

Back