• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hp44/9" combo plus hydro assist and rims

blackd-out-chev

NAXJA Forum User
For you jeep guys that want to upgrade to full width, early bronco guys, etc...this is what you need. High pinion dana 44 front. Complete hub to hub. Good pads and rotors. All steering is included. Has the weld on wedges not the cast on so they are easy to remove. Matching ford 9" rear end. Complete all the way drum to drum. Axles are stock... out of a 73 bronco. Also have 4 chrome steel wheels that go with them. 15". And a surplus center ram assist steering setup. Total package 850 obo. Full price will get em sandblasted and painted. I was going to put em under my xj but im going in a different direction with the build. so these need to go.
Shoot me a text
928 965 8101
Josh

ill sell you the hydro assist setup for 850 and throw the rest in for free :phone: trying to sell the whole setup together. If it dont all go ill probably end up running it so i dont wana split it up. If someone buys it for full price ill deliver

Way east part. But we can work somethin out if you wana make it work. Number is 928 965 8101 if you have questions.

Tyler-ya I've got your # still. I've got a guy that may just want the axles. If he is on the up n up ill hit you up with a price

Yea...wish I would have known I was under bidding myself. They are just stock axles straight out from under a ford. No mods at all...but I sure got a lot of calls/emails. Guy is gona drive from elpaso for em.

Back