• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bachelor party

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Ok lets do this , we are gonna meet at the safeway on 115 and s academy at 2:00 and hang there till 3:00 on sat the 14th anyone is welcome ,please do not post the location of the party on the open net hit me back channel if you need more details. Don't want any unexpected visitors.will run some trails then set up camp and drink till we pass out.some food will be provided bring your own adult refreshments. this is an overnighter bring yer bags! party1::party::cheers::guitar:

Ill be sure to bring "chester" to toss any overly drunk people into....that would be a fun wake up call lol

Im in -duh.
i will have an open seat as well if someone needs a ride

I should have enough Bratwurst for everyone (30).going to cook them up in the Crock Pot in some beer and water so that all we have to do is heat-n-eat when we get down there.Anybody want to grab about 30 hotdog buns???

I'm gonna have to pass on this lovely event guys. I know...... you're all heartbroken I'm sure...... :D

I've got far too much to get done before the Moab trip....... and I'm pretty sure it'd be a bad career move for me to be a participant - much less a witness - to the siliness that is certain to occur where all you guys are concerned... there will be photographs no doubt..... can't have that..... :laugh:

You boys have a kick-ass time and do EVERYTHING Troyscout wouldn't do....... :thumbup:

Im tryin to get my tow rig running....sure hope I can make it!

I'm bringing a handle of Jose and some mix. Well lets hope the Jose lasts until Saturday.

Congrats man, sorry I can't make it but I have drill. Drink some Jameson on my account and have a blast.

I should be able to make it the tow Rig needs new injectors(n) $4500.00:eek: HOLY HELL BATMAN. But on a positive note Its not my truck so I dont have to pay for it! And it should be done friday!:D

Cant wait Imma bring a bunch of chips ect Oh ya and some JD for JD and who everelse!:guitar:

I'm likely camping up by Ft Collins, but if not, I'll be there with Dutch's Jami request. If I don't make it, congrats Led, and don't make your liver hurt.

Back