• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

last second i know! ER sunday 8th

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
thinkin i need to test out some changes on the jeep before i toss it at indy again again next week. anyone wanna have an easy day on ER tomorrow?

what/where is ER ...I'm hitting the gym tomorrow since i've been planning getting my lift numbers back up to a respectable set of numbers again ,so depending on when/where this is I might be interested since despite the ...2 short brake lines.... I can run a trail since they are only an issue when flexed over 45 inches and full lock turn ...I would not mind 1 last run on the leafs ...especially since I took the time to modify them ,and only ran them on a couple intermediate trails before ordering a couple grand of stuff from clayton's which is now here and this will be jeeps last week on leafs .

ER = Eag;e Rock. easy trail that is up old stage road behind the broadmore in CO springs. im down whenever. have nothing going on today

ER = Eag;e Rock. easy trail that is up old stage road behind the broadmore in CO springs. im down whenever. have nothing going on today

I won't be hitting the gym until about 1600 then getting out of there until about 1700 , so that's probably 2 late since the springs are about 1 hr south of Lakewood ,co and 2 hours or so from Bailey ,and I got to head out for work tomorrow , so don't want 2 get back 2 late ...looks like the Golden super cruise yesterday and the guy in the wheel chair sitting in the road will be the last obstacle the heep takes on leafs ...lOL

Back