• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late notice - Lefthand today, Golden Super Cruise this evening

madmike283

NAXJA Forum User
I think I'm gonna take the wife up to Lefthand today. She hasn't been out in the truck since it was bought and on 32 ATs. We aren't on a schedule per say, but I'm thinking we're gonna leave Lakewood by 11. We'll probably stop for a quick bite and maybe see the trailhead by 12. I'll throw the CB on channel 16 if anyone is in the area.

I'm thinking about going to hit the Golden Super Cruise this evening as well. I hadn't even known about it until this week. Looks like a good time to check out some vehicular eye-candy. http://www.goldensupercruise.com/

Holy shyt I got done at the gym at 1800 and decided to run through Golden on my way back up the mountain , and check out the super cruise... I did not think the streets of golden could hold that many cars it was packed full of everything from Classic cars /hot rods current modern muscle cars big show trucks , bikes ...ect . I spotted a couple XJ 's on my way through got/gave the wave, and got a laugh at a couple of the old school lifted modified SJ cherokee and J-truck guys who gave me the I don't see you look when i gave the jeep wave ... LOL. Biggest obstacle on this course was a dude in a wheel chair on my passenger side handing out flyers ,but he was in the road ,and I had one helluva time keeping track of him on my passenger side since my tires stick about 1.5 feet outside my front fender and his head was below fender height I rate him an 8 on a 1-10 .

Next month I think I'll cruise it on the new 4 link rear and possibly full exo ...which I think an exo is good to have at this event considering the traffic ... There was one Miata I wanted to run over ...I hate Miatas , and the driver of this one would not let me over where the street merges down to one lane , and I just so happened to have the hubs locked ...um do you think 50 inches of 1 wheel vertical travel is enough to clear a Miata...LOL

Back