• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Movie quotes.

ChiXJeff

Curmudgeon
NAXJA Member
To avoid polluting a for sale thread... or at least, continuing to pollute.....

Movie quotes. Identify the movie, and as much other trivia surrounding the quote. Once your answer is confirmed, post up your own quote to continue.

Very fast, very uncomfortable. But, it's macho. It's good for you.

Tsk. I'm rather surprised at no responses.

Said to Michael Sarazens (sp varies,) while he's sitting in an original Cobra 2 seater roadster. Movie also stars Raul Julia. Scene is in a garage in downtown New York City.

Gumball Rally!! The clue did it; the quote was familiar..but I couldn't put my finger on it..

OK - here comes something obscure:

"23 miles of Mulholland, slicing Los Angeles like a knife... it's like a trip in time. Sometimes I just can't wait for night. You see too much in the sunshine. Road's changin'... civilization's choking it. At night, the straightaways are shorter... turns sharper... the drop steeper. It's the only place I ever felt safe. Clear, clean... and fast. Freedom. I wonder who it'll be tonight? I hope he's fast."

Last edited:
Gumball Rally!! The clue did it; the quote was familiar..but I couldn't put my finger on it (I even heard it in my head in that accent LOL) ..

OK - here comes something obscure:

"23 miles of Mulholland, slicing Los Angeles like a knife... it's like a trip in time. Sometimes I just can't wait for night. You see too much in the sunshine. Road's changin'... civilization's choking it. At night, the straightaways are shorter... turns sharper... the drop steeper. It's the only place I ever felt safe. Clear, clean... and fast. Freedom. I wonder who it'll be tonight? I hope he's fast."

King of the Mountain

OK, here is another one, "I love the smell of napalm in the morning - it smells like victory."

Last edited:
King of the Mountain

If you knew that off the cuff, I'm very impressed..

If you haven't seen it, it's a goooood movie (Especially if you've ever played on Mulholland :firedevil). Dennis Hopper is great in this movie..

1zp61rm.jpg

Apocalypse Now, Robert Duval, too easy.

"That rug really tied the room together"

"Good mornin' ma'am! Aint it a lovely mornin'?"

You will never get this, lalalalalala

"Good mornin' ma'am! Aint it a lovely mornin'?"

Blazing Saddles

"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this, this is my BOOMSTICK!"

I know it is an easy one

K, let's see who is as demented as I am..

"Hello, will somebody get a monkey off a bitch?"

K, let's see who is as demented as I am..

"Hello, will somebody get a monkey off a bitch?"

The Haunted World of El Superbeasto - Rosario Dawson (had to google that one)

"I have three Dobermans, and if I didn't kick them in the balls on a regular basis, I'd never get anything done."

Back