• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Instrument cluster with Tach and gauges 88-90

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
My comanche just has the idiot lights and a huge gas gauge....need more info than that!

Could also use a set of front bumper brackets....tow hooks would be nice, but not necessary.

I have a set of the 87-90 cluster. I bought it thinking it would fit mine but my MJ is an early 87 MJ and the gauges are a little different.
Let me know if you want it, I dont need it. Make me an offer.

I have a complete front bumper with brackets from an 89 xj, no tow hooks, make offer

Have a bumper, just need the brackets....

Hopefully someone a little closer to home might chime in with some.

If not, would you be willing to take the brackets off? Maybe I could come pick them up after work or have one of my coworkers who drives in from that area pick them up for me.

I have an 88-90 gauge cluster with the tach from an xj has the idiot lights on the side. I also have the early xj fenders if you are still interested. They are also in tucson.

I have an 88-90 gauge cluster with the tach from an xj has the idiot lights on the side. I also have the early xj fenders if you are still interested. They are also in tucson.

Already jumped on the cluster from madwild...has water temp, voltage, oil pressure in addition to the tach.

I will probably pass on the fenders for now...not really a high priority...I will try and wait for a white 97+ with a good front clip to show up at a pick and pull or on craigslist.

Thanks for thinking of me though!

Back