• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce myself and my rig

YEAGS

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna be moving out next weekend on the 14th to the New Port Beach/Costa Mesa area. I got a job with a larger construction firm in New Port and figured Id introduce my self and my rig so maybe I can get some wheelin time in with you SoCal fools!

Names Sean Yeager im 20 and a student at Arizona State. I dont like long walks on the beach and am probably moving to the wrong place in that respect.

My rig is an '89 2 door Laredo 4.5" Rubicon Short arm lift with HD track bar bracket and brace and rugged ridge steering setup on 33" Wrangler Kevlars. No lockers no gearing not much armor and lots of dents, oh and its my daily driver.

206827_1699536776848_1490774785_31483014_2663691_n.jpg

33769_1461307581267_1490774785_31097214_7115328_n.jpg

35753_1348927131826_1490774785_30850853_8105576_n.jpg

198918_1715280168558_1434828136_31636328_4025550_n.jpg

If you see me around town stop and say hello

Hey, and welcome to our neck of the woods. I have big respect for the guy who’s willing to beat the piss out of his Jeep on Sunday, and drive it to work on Monday. I love it. :D

Maybe we’ll see you on the trail soon!

Crawlin without sliders; nice!!. I tried that in my old 4Runner. It didn't end well. (unless you like the Dukes of Hazard style window entry and exit)Welcome to the area. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet up on a trail someday.

Nice. I was starting to think we had a personals section with the whole "long walks on the beach" thing :D Welcome to the zoo.

didnt you hear? nobody walks in LA, much less orange county.

welcome, have fun down in newport.... its another world down there....

balboa island, you will never find a more wretched hive of yuppie scum, and horrible driverry.

seriously though, im LA born and raised, but newport/costa mesa drivers are some of the worst i have ever encountered. GOOD LUCK trying to pull out of driveways in anything less than an S-class....

Crawlin without sliders; nice!!. I tried that in my old 4Runner. It didn't end well. (unless you like the Dukes of Hazard style window entry and exit)Welcome to the area. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet up on a trail someday.

Ha I got some 2x4 rocker replacements that i cut off a friends when we did his boatsides that have been waiting to go in. But im starting to think I want to use the 2x6 and do some mini boatsides on the DD even though there planned to go on my other xj thats gettin tons.

Nice. I was starting to think we had a personals section with the whole "long walks on the beach" thing :D Welcome to the zoo.

Oh sorry I thought you guys were in to that stuff!

That thing seems to get around nicely for no lockers. Welcome!

It does alright. I ran into some spots this past weekend where lockers would have been nice but it makes it more of a challenge with out!

Welcome new port is full of milfs and hotties

I cant wait!

balboa island, you will never find a more wretched hive of yuppie scum, and horrible driverry.

seriously though, im LA born and raised, but newport/costa mesa drivers are some of the worst i have ever encountered. GOOD LUCK trying to pull out of driveways in anything less than an S-class....

not looking forward to that part of it haha. Ive heard the same from other people as well. Luckily the office is only a few blocks from our apartment.

You're gonna fit right in.

Drop me a line when you get settled in, first round is on me..

(you will be 21 next week, right?)

You're gonna fit right in.

Drop me a line when you get settled in, first round is on me..

(you will be 21 next week, right?)

yea yea sure ill be 21 next week :D

I was pretty stoked and had already looked up the Serrano campgrounds to book my spot.....then I got a confirmation email for my flight back to phoenix on the 20th for my dumb bit*h cousins wedding on the 21st. Im praying for curveball here and that the loser shes marrying bails out on her the last second. fingers be crossed. Id much rather wheel than twiddle my thumbs with family :puke:

cal Ill be taking you up on that round though!

We're going into the mild (read: hot) season, but there is no shortage of wheeling around here. Your cousin will only get married what.. 2 or 3 times? Should do her a solid and show up. :)

haha coming from Phoenix I can handle the heat. Im used to wheeling in 110 with doors off and no AC. But yea Since its her first marriage Im showing up. Plus she bought the ticket back to phoenix so Im kind of obligated to now. Plus side is there is an open bar so it cant be that bad.

haha coming from Phoenix I can handle the heat. Im used to wheeling in 110 with doors off and no AC. But yea Since its her first marriage Im showing up. Plus she bought the ticket back to phoenix so Im kind of obligated to now. Plus side is there is an open bar so it cant be that bad.

I'm sure you can, but most of us would prefer to sit in the shade with a case of cold beer...

Back