• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana turdy five

So I helped a Friend do wheel bearing and and axle seals this weekend and and he bought some china crap bearing one was a non tapered bearing and it has caused the left side axle to contact the dust shield and the axle moves in and out .This is worse that it was before we started so I hooked him up with a c-clip turdy five for a free fix can anybody explain to me what might have caused this to happen I have done many wheel bearings and never had this kind of Poop happen .

Any help would be VERY MUCH Appreciated Thanx
:rattle:

he bought some china crap bearing one was a non tapered bearing

you might have answered your own question...lol I've never had good luck with the cheap china stuff. Only 1 was a non tapered bearing, where they the same number that he got for both sides? That might be the issue. It should have tapered bearings in there if it's a retainer style D35. I believe the non tapered bearings are for the c-clip style D35.

Was this on a c-clip or retainer style D35? I know you said you hooked him up with a c-clip D35 for a free fix but what was the one that is bad?

Back