• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front sheet metal

Interesting that they went to the trouble of color-matching the old-style bumper. It sure is ugly as sin. I'll bet it was collisioneering... body shop probably said "hey I've got the front-end to this old cherokee under my girlfriend's mom's trailer that I can let go for $500" and that was it

Interesting that they went to the trouble of color-matching the old-style bumper. It sure is ugly as sin. I'll bet it was collisioneering... body shop probably said "hey I've got the front-end to this old cherokee under my girlfriend's mom's trailer that I can let go for $500" and that was it

using what youve got to creatively solve problems... i honor this. it's a jeep part, its a cherokee part.... hey 2 out of 3, that aint bad. it doesnt look any worse than a regular waggy does (they are pretty ugly, but theres plenty of waggy fanboi's around here).

Back