• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MattyJ

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have any old picture of MattyJ's Xj? If so post'em up. Thanks! :wave1:

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

that skeleton is sexy

So where are Matty and his rig now? Who wants to help me build an exo cage just like that?

Hey there boys. I know its been a while!

Had a couple peeps tell me about this thread, so i figured id come have a look and say G'day.

RuggedJeep had it right. No rig for me currently.... just a bad mountain bike addiction right now.

I still cruise the classifieds on Pirate and i definitely plan on getting back into wheeling in the future.

RuggedJeep had it right. No rig for me currently.... just a bad mountain bike addiction right now.

I still cruise the classifieds on Pirate and i definitely plan on getting back into wheeling in the future.

Nice dude, Wish i wasnt so lazy or out of shape to go out MTB-ing more often. :p

Where do you go ride?

It Looks like it would get hung up on a lot of ish. Why not just internal? Or maybe Hybrid?

The amount of times the exo got me hung up was minimal, compared to the amount of times it saved my body from looking like Arizona Ricks, crushed tin can. It let me try lines like this and just slide along and pull em off.

IMG_4826.jpg

Nice dude, Wish i wasnt so lazy or out of shape to go out MTB-ing more often. :p

Where do you go ride?

I ride a lot of XC and trail bike stuff locally. Corona hills, Santiago Oaks, Lake Elsinore etc.... but really just got into that stuff for training for Downhill racing. (the thing i was into before Jeeping)

photo.jpg

Me at one of my races recently.

Looks like a Southridge race to me... Some of those downhills off of Skyline are pretty fun too. I do more mountain biking than Jeeping, so I understand that addiction.

Hey matty, welcome back! Started this thread because I'm getting ideas on how to do my roll cage. I met u a while back at I think 08 goatfest and dug your old jeep.

Back