• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB advice

djrethoret

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a couple of axles that already had some ARB's in em, they bench tested to work just fine and they went on my jeep. Thing is I dont yet have on board air and now that i need it I was wondering is there a cheaper way to get these going then the 230$ ARB kit. I need the switches and solenoids and and everything. I searched and didnt find anything so if this has been discussed i appologize.

Just get the solenoids and switches and an adjustable pressure gauge and run it off of any on board air system of your choice.

Ive got the parts your looking for. PM me your info.

Based on how easy it was to wire up the ARB switches and stuff, I'd just go for that kit. I wanted to run mine off CO2, but got the mini compressor for free. Came with the compressor and locker switches all prewired up and ready to run. I'm not a huge fan of wiring, so this was great for me.

145$ for the arb locker compressor, but then your looking at still needing 2 solinoids at like 50$ ea. And the blue line and fittings from the line to the sol. and the sol to the compressor. You will need the solinoids, fittings and line no matter what air source you go though.

Back