• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RADesign's Epic Run Lottery - Enter Now!

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The Epic Run is designed to be a day of endurance wheeling. It will challenge you both mentally and physically. In order to succeed, we must work as a team, maintain a quick pace, and minimize down time (repairs, obstacle attempts, etc). This may not be the most "hardcore" run, but it's a lot of trail miles to conquer in one day. Plan on at least a 10 hour day.

Requirements:
- 33" Tires with good tread
- One locker or traction device
- CB radio
- Proven reliable vehicle
- Seat time

If you think you meet these requirements, please send me a PM with details on your vehicle (lockers, gears, tires, winch, etc), and a current picture (it'll make sense later). I'll compile a list of candidates, and use a lottery system to award spots.

Proposed Route:
RADesign's Products Epic Run 0800: Kaner Flats, Shoestring, Tripod Flats, Buck Meadows, Quartz Mt, Wells Meadow, Manastash Ridge, String, Tipover, Upper Woodpecker, Lower Woodpecker, 1708
IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

I'll make the selection next Saturday (5/7).

License plates / windshields / mirrors / body panels required?

Last year didnt the Crawl buggy and Alex get crap from a stater on that exact stretch? No doors or mud flaps.

Last year didnt the Crawl buggy and Alex get crap from a stater on that exact stretch? No doors or mud flaps.
I believe they dodged the bullet. Other NWC members were not so lucky.

That was a Saturday though, and the LEO was waiting for people to return from the rocks.

By the way I only have a few people interested in participating. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

License plates / windshields / mirrors / body panels required?

In the past some participants have trailered the short distance back from the trail head (to the trail head is relatively safe usually). You could also have someone spot the road before hand for you ;)

Michael

One of the other guys coming up with me might wanna run this with us.

I dodged the bullet by having tube doors installed, basically the LEO considered them to be doors even though they weren't factory. We sent the MP tow rig and trailer out to get the CRAWL buggy so they wouldn't get it impounded.:D

-Alex

2011 RADesign's Epic Run Participants:
TORX said:
Goblazers_6 said:
jonesinxj said:
sideshow said:
WaXJ_Skier said:
redrider2911 said:
R.DesJardin said:
XJourney said:
MattWest said:
(Matt and Hans, you both have spots on the run, just confirm you're in)

I think we got a good group this year. Looking forward to a fun day on the trails. Check your rigs over well Thursday evening, make sure they're up to 100%. We'll try and do a quick driver meeting Thursday night to get a detailed game plan for the following morning.

If you have an open seat, and wouldn't mind a passenger post up. I know a few are looking for seats.

Epic Run departs camp at 0800 sharp.

Mine looks like a pavement pounder between all the others! lol Thats what I get for not sending in a picture....

Here we go Torx
S1380034.jpg

Looking forward to this trip with everyone as well! Rory, are you bringing your... Yota? Isnt that what you were wheelin the last time we talked?

I might have an extra spot in the back seat if someone is super desperate...

Well, I told Torx what I am bringing, I meet and or exceed all the requirements. I figured a RADesigns Products AW shifted, locked front and rear anything with IROK's will work being I'm a Vendor and all.:D I plan on just following along and enjoying the wheelin'.

Sounds awesome man. Glad your joining the group. You really didnt do much wheelin last year did you? We'll see if we can make up for that on this run.

Hooray! I won!

Back