• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now Accepting Shirt and Hoodie orders

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Now accepting orders for SoCalFest 2011 apparel!

SoCalFest 2011 t-shirt - Starts at $20

socalfest-2009-short-sleeved-t-shirt-4-color-design.jpg

Socal Chapter HD Fleece Wool Hoodie - Starts at $35

socal-chapter-hd-fleeced-and-embroidered-hoodie.jpg

Choose the option to personalize your jacket where your NAXJA screenname or your actual name will be embroidered on the Jacket. This option is $5 extra.

SoCalFest 2011 Hoodie - Starting at $28
No pic available yet.

Keep your eye on our shopping cart because we will have beanies after we receiving the pricing from our vendor.

http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop

Deadline to order is May 12th. If you do not order before May 12th, you will NOT receive your item in time for SoCalFest.

We must sell atleast 75 t-shirts. If we do not receive enough pre-orders on the t-shirts, HD fleece zip wool hoodies or beanies, we will have to charge you extra to cover our costs.

Ordered!

Me too... And since I got black zippered hoodie, I'm getting my name embroidered on it so I can tell it's MINE when I forget it somewhere after I've been drinking...!!

And I'm stepping out on a limb & getting the forest green t-shirt. What? Not black? Wow... I realized it was time for a momentary change when I was going through event & vendor tshirts and realized I have an awful lot of black t-shirts, as well as my black casual wear shirts, and my black fancy wear shirts...

There's been confusion, IF you want custom text added to the HD Fleece hoodie, you HAVE to add your custom text in the field before adding to your cart and completing your order. See attached image

CustomText.jpg

BTW, we need a lot more orders in order get the pricing and make a minimum order with our vendor. We arent even close

Just ordered a couple Hoodies and Shirts.

Thanks Josh!

I ordered a few days ago with the embroidery included!!!

We're still trying to make quantity--if you want something, PLEASE ORDER it!!! We'll work out shipping/railroading/etc afterward... I just got back home (away since 6am today, & it's 10pm), and I think the other BOD folk are done for the day.

We've only sold about 35-40% of the shirts we needed to sell to get the price we were quoted, and I'm not sure if a decision was made to order the balance & sell them at the event, or to pay more per shirt.

I just tried to order a green XL and it won't let me add it to my cart. So Josh if you see this ad one on for me.
Thanks Danny

Back