• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Difficult

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Post up if you plan on ridding the most difficult trails. I would recomend locked front and rear and min of 33's on this ride. Expect body damage.

i would be in for this one.

note: for anyone that has seen my truck wheel and think i would be out of my league on this trail, let me know please. i have no problems running intermediate trails.

It may end up looking like Nate's. If you're ok with that you'll be fine. You can pretty much bypass whatever you want though.

i would be in for this one.

note: for anyone that has seen my truck wheel and think i would be out of my league on this trail, let me know please. i have no problems running intermediate trails.

the LWB/full bed will not fare well. Harlan was a big motivator for me shortening up my wheelbase.

I don't have any doubts you could hang, but you will beat the snot out of your sheetmetal. Lots of tight turns with rocks on either side waiting to be sideswiped. There are bypasses for most of the gnarly stuff.

that said, let's ugly it up some and have a good time. Brian will have the sawzall I'm sure to remedy any body work at the campground. Come to the ugly side! :D

the LWB/full bed will not fare well. Harlan was a big motivator for me shortening up my wheelbase.

I don't have any doubts you could hang, but you will beat the snot out of your sheetmetal. Lots of tight turns with rocks on either side waiting to be sideswiped. There are bypasses for most of the gnarly stuff.

that said, let's ugly it up some and have a good time. Brian will have the sawzall I'm sure to remedy any body work at the campground. Come to the ugly side! :D

i stand by my decision :D

see on the trails!

If you mean looking bad ass, yes, it will end up looking like mine.

Yeah but Wade's is the other badass, it should stay that way! :D

Back