• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&J Peformance Center is looking to hire Off-Road fabricator/mechanic

would be a cool job.to bad i lack proficient skills listed above...but i do tig weld at work(molds /tool steels with occasional fab). if i only lived closer i would try to apply anyways. good luck in your search.

Last edited:
Applicant MUST have a minimum 3 years experience in the Off-Road industry.
You MUST have your own tools.
A good clean California driving record
Must be proficient in tube bending, mig welding and sheet metal.

I see what you are demanding, but what are you offering? (Other than a job)...

I see what you are demanding, but what are you offering? (Other than a job)...
the applicants know who to call to find out, i understand them withholding that info until they find someone, as obviously the range of talent that fills that gap is quite large...

out of curiosity T&J: what kinda tools do you want the employee's to have? i cant imagine showing up on the first day with anything but a boxtruck full of shit, as you allways need what you aint got.
sometimes i think i'd love to work in a fab shop...

sometimes i think i'd love to work in a fab shop...
I always think I'd love to work in a fab shop. I have developed some skills in the last few years. The problem for me is that I can't start all over again making entry level pay or just over that. I have too many responsibilities to work for any less than I make now. I would be up for working for a well known shop with an established reputation but I expect they would not be able to match my current compensation. Add to that a commute and it makes the deal less attractive yet. Oh well I guess I will continue to do what I can when I can and some day I will open my own shop somehow. I hope T&J's finds a very talented fabricator to add to their workforce. BTW, I did not apply so I don't know what they are offering.

Back